Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lindsay’s Breasts Went to Court Again

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhjS-XYeQYFMKQ8A9_aYV7tbXv1V2RJCT9AKlNgTy7ydRKaXcTqy465y6-VE3P9PiicOF2XHd3-EKmjCrpOw42fO6kzKfCAMauKkgY3y2ZLhCOFleQLAkZ5JU-C9t5xni0Fd-1FeOHGQ8Y/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-28-480x720.jpg

Any excitement over this mini-dress, Lindsay Lohan stranger to the court today. At first I said it was leather, to read the same on the radar.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWrPzKFdmXNlprMQ_kdAwF91xO0QX_UP6kWiAIMGTDIxmQ1kBfG_trVXTVVlufkIHprEmyhiqb942sJZxV8alH1RR7852HBk0OCCPB1CruA3_7b2BfAKo7aalT-J8MU9hoqg8jQTe3ef8/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-26-480x720.jpg

TMZ is not necessary, a tissue that defines it as a dress Raquel Allegra (Linnocent needle wearing boots, Chanel, Dior and shadows "on loan" Judith Ripka necklace pairs).
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWjIEL3-NSA8ofmlMNk8dSVSJCTOfCYJ4wt0rfCYPoV_2IQaLDZcl1cXClZy8xZd5NZSGyNNAyNVmsymVP5B8PCtAodz217TTXOicJ1jYlrHkc5pNNRkKQwgEZcfil8mCKuLJsZjcXjh8/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-27-480x720.jpg

the life of Hollywood just says things "doubtful.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkp3nP8rS_zjN00tIPvPVOrUN2rFPm6Ia_O65kt9M0QjOFgrTbgaMcW1NS2u7cjN3WX8vrpjOLR5IzAPIAdzvDRCaV4_GocQPcRCl2p3yF1UAvN3LD4t6pF8uvZ-vX9YHEqLVJ2Rlma3I/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-23-480x720.jpg

" E! News says no leather latex dress made. I'm not sure. Especially in the brightness (lack of), I'd say this is a very delicate, thin skin, but how do you fit your body makes me think, see that the latex or leather.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEidZjOSdAMMZyXWBCgUcdEgnlv57jwurHYOGpTbHmxSMiCZ2jvwU4BX5P48AHRHiDXK75PHr4qGHadyMmiP8577j5fWmimiuZATxpG8VPmI5zmclY0-xtNv0buAe8wJTNz-efSsypqviPs/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-00-480x720.jpg

But the real star of the team was mashed Linnocent tittays cracks no bra. Frankly, I do not wear a bra Lindsay in each of his speeches, the court in recent years.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOSEJHFoU2jkeZjA2wdJPtLJ1OpJ9ojK03EL7YaHZV3DL-_95I2OekdjuqFHi_65gOSfK78nNf7ARd38e9x6BETqIgz5lbct1UOq60f0AhLb1_0nBjMkZ-mRKrevRjm2gbUsaJNqfmiN8/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-24-480x720.jpg

Today, chests and looked uncomfortable nausea ... and is simply not flattering look especially wise boob. Latex is very unforgiving, honest.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLWFQ5liK6mVdFKXq0TxKsydK6u0fSwIOqehJny6en-CLWNx9XUxIQZV5mVTeKU4sojV8-3ryDvORkWRdE48rV8wOSJ2a7YhN4dA2IJECzOnFnMYkDDeTn-z2j10IBIoznQlB1Iad4L-o/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-20-480x720.jpg

Clearly, however, that Lindsay was the underwear, or at least control of half. This is a step in the right direction, I think.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEinj8gwJeidjy2NnEhBRyhPVqibURJ40agDBJ0YW4ubxnn2NhNTGPXKQ_VdoNyaS7FGjya2ZJkPIn-V1Z7QAyt9MDCVpXPmpbDqjKomG_DcVK_8Qpyld6Q0eP9AiAAYNsZg1hsKFNfUnqo/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-25-480x720.jpg

However, the general opinion is that it still met my opinion Court Apparel - Rock short, the chest is too visible, and her lips too exhausted.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXRor_ygMhuN7nUweKuTEQX-vl-KC5iwHArkkZXC4SUEJS-MesKfBX2LEMfHQbm0yMtog3OuWPMzGd1y-JPlzhH5YDf3v8U3DXKEyXo6XFP9dS5MwjwJpTHL54qEw9gLGE223wozzSD-s/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-21-480x720.jpg
Last thing - the crack head to lose weight in a hurry, right? Should be on a diet of cocaine.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIK-wTy4HYqUhf5Qesf1APn_I4lZziV79jore0XMoGr4JQG4rY-TpKxadq7PkovgjJ1DmVS_z35GM209KNJA0KJP4oRtF-Y1rKeUAjCRa-UElEYgx9gyAMC7uFTI7Pjecx80P-ebjVP8s/s1600/0310-lindsay-lohan-breasts-court-22-480x720.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment